Transponders are mandatory for all ACM Provincial Motocross Races
- To purchase a transponder call MyLaps at (678) 816-4000 or visit www.mylaps.com.
- Placement instructions - Snap the transponder into the holder and secure with the silver pin. Using 2 tie straps mount the transponder securely behind the number plate on either fork tube facing upwards.
- If you forget to put the transponder on your bike prior to racing you cannot be scored.
- If the transponder becomes loose and ends up not facing upwards it may not be detected by the system and you may not be scored. Mounting the transponder securely is very important.
- If the transponder is not charged it will not be detected by the system, therefore, you cannot be scored. A full charge is 4 green blinks (4 days) when the transponder is out of its cradle.
- Riders sharing a transponder must be in different classes and are responsible for transferring the transponder from bike to bike before staging, therefore, their motos should be far enough apart to allow this.
- As a result of the timing system, results will be posted almost immediately after the end of each moto. This is important because the 30 minute rule for checking results will start almost immediately as well. Results should be checked ASAP after the end of your moto.